The Last OneThank you all for competing in National Tournaments on BBW. Please submit your claim forms within the 90 day claim period. The final day to claim prizes for The Last One will be March 31st. Prize claims will not be accepted after this date.
Bring your Game to a Whole New LevelStunning 1080p graphics, brand new game play features, and an intriguingly deep online system make this one of the most anticipated video game releases in history. BigBuckHD website
Slot GameBig Buck Hunter is now a slot game! Find it now.
Safari iPhone AppIt's new and it's amazing. Plays just like the real game and you can get it for your iPhone and iPad. Plus you can use the app to find the nearest online arcade game...just in case you've got a hankering to win a little extra cash. Download
Download WallpapersNo need to leave Big Buck Hunter behind just because you've left the bar. Decorate your phone and computer with authentic Big Buck wallpapers and always have Big Buck Hunter with you. Free to download.
Big Buck World is a new release for fall of 2010. It combines Big Buck Hunter® Pro Open Season and the NEW Big Buck Safari® Outback into one game cabinet. Now you can play either Open Season or Safari Outback on the same machine.
Safari Outback has 3 NEW animals from Africa, Australia, and India, plus 9 NEW bonus rounds.
Big Buck World also has 2 new game play features:
- Team Shootout. Play as a two person team against another two person team in shootout mode. Each team has their player 1 play against each other, then each team's player 2 play against each other. The scores are added up and a winner is declared.
- Added online competitions to the Trophy Club and Tournament game play. Play Mechanix will run a competion starting on January 1st and everytime you play an online game (Trophy Club or Tournament) you will be eligible and your scores will be recorded. These competitions will range from shooting the most critters, most head shots, most perfect streaks, most Moose and Squirrels killed, etc. You don't have to join anything or shoot a special button to compete. Anytime you play any online game, if you shoot one of the animals for the current competition, your score will increase. This score does not affect the current game you are playing. Rather, it's an aggregate score that increases throughout the length of the competition. This new form of competition lets you compete in two ways at one time. You may not even know you're competing, but your score is still being recorded. There will be leaderboards on the game and on the player websites. Prizes will be awarded for these competitions and the prizes and competitons will change every 3 months.
Let your bar know that you want Big Buck World. Have them put it online and enjoy all of the new features!
- Only online play will count (Tournament and Trophy Club)
- All Play must take place on a Big Buck World game. You can tell if the game is a Big Buck World if it gives you the choice to play either Big Buck Hunter Pro Open Season or Big Buck Safari Outback at the beginning. Play on both game titles will count, but the play must take place on a Big Buck World.
- The winner will be selected by the number of online plays, not the amount of money put into the machine.
- Only complete games will count toward the total number of plays. Quitting a game before it's over will not count toward the total.
- The winning location must be a 21 and over 'street' establishment. A winning location that is not 21 and over will be disqualified.
- There will be one Big Buck Party held at the winning location during the summer months of 2011. The date will be determined at a later time.
- The winning location will be announced in March.
Trophy Club Quest is a brand new feature to online Big Buck World™ machines. Trophy Club Quests will last three months and will give you the opportunity to hunt certain animals each quest. You don't have to join anything special to participate. All you need to do is play any online game (Trophy Club or Tournament). As long as you're logged in to your Trophy Club account, then we're tracking your scores. The best part is that Trophy Club Quest is a separate challenge on top of the game you are already playing so it won't affect your scores.
Starting April 1st and ending June 30th, any one shot one kill you get playing Big Buck Hunter® Pro Open Season™ will earn you one point. At the end of the three month period, the top 10 dead eyes will be rewarded with a Big Buck Hunter® Pro for Wii game!
The animals that are hunted and the prizes will change for each quest. Some quests will be on Big Buck Safari and others will be on Big Buck Hunter Pro, so make sure to check the website to keep up with the current quest.
So log into your Trophy Club account at any participating Big Buck World machine and start proving your skills!
|What:||Big Buck Party Tour 2011|
|When:||Wednesday, June 15th & Thursday, June 16th from 7-10 PM|
|Where:||Wednesday - Starters in Longwood, FL|
Thursday - ER Bradleys in West Palm Beach, FL
Come party, drink, meet new hunters, play Big Buck and of course, meet the Big Buck Girls! We will also be holding an exclusive Big Buck Party tournament on both days, with a top prize of a $50 Bar Tab!
We'll be making our rounds around the country all through 2011! Stay tuned to find out where the Big Buck Party Tour 2011 will be next!
This year the World Championship will feature a women's only tournament. The women's only tournament will showcase 16 of the best female Big Buck players in the country in a double elimination shootout on Big Buck Safari. This tournament will be held in Chicago on Friday, September 23rd to kick off the World Championship Weekend. The top prize is $2,000 and all 16 players will win a cash prize.
Female players will be able to qualify for this tournament at online games starting July 8th. The qualifying tournament can be found on any online Big Buck Safari and will run until August 21st. Women will be able to qualify by shooting up their high score and can play as many times as they would like to attain the highest score possible.
The top 16 women will move on to the live event in Chicago and all 16 women will win a cash prize during the qualifying round. The top prize for the qualifying tournament is $500. Players must attend the live event in order to claim prizes. Any player that doesn't attend the live event will forfeit their prize. Women can qualify for both the Women's Tournament and the World Championship Tournament but must compete in each qualifying tournament separately.
Once the qualifying tournament is completed, the top 16 women will be asked to check in for the live tournament on the Big Buck Safari website. Players must check in to reserve a spot in Chicago. Any players that don't check in will forfeit their spot and it will be offered to the next highest ranking player.
Good Luck in the tournament and we'll see you in Chicago!